Birdbrain

Warped humor and twisted time along with birds

Name:
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Reality

No matter how strong you think you may be,there is a time that you WILL have a complete breakdown.When you meet that moment let yourself take the time to face the fact that life and death are the two things we have no control over.Let yourself cry,and let your friends and family help you through. Never think that you are alone.There is always someone to offer help if you are prepared to accept.
Men -myself included-are quite often unable to accept emotional aid in times of crisis so we suffer in silence and develop ulcers,drinking and drug problems and wind up in an even worse state than the original problem.
This I have learned recently and it is something I will never forget.If not for a few really beautiful people ,I would likely have gone the way of many men that wind up living an empty life filled with loneliness and despair.
To all the people that offered help and support through the most terrible time I have ever known"THANK YOU" from the bottom of my heart.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are my love, my life, my reason for staying on this plane. I do not fear moving forward, however I do not wish to move forward without you. I will stay with you for as long as I possibly can and wait for you when I can no longer stay. We belong together....always.

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home