Birdbrain

Warped humor and twisted time along with birds

Name:
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Sunday

Although there is no sun today.Rain,wind and cold.
Mr.Cheeseball forgave me right away(one bite)for getting his beak trimmed.This time the vet did a bang-up job.No pain no blood so cheesie was finewith the trim. For a 35+yr. old bird he is in excellent health and looks great.
Got a flu.shot the other day and I still feel a little under the weather.The shot gives me a taste of the flu for 2 or 3 days but I don't get the real thingso it's worth it.
It is time to put my motorcycle away for the winter.Not so hard this year because I haven't ridden it this year. Actually I've been trying to sell it and no action.At least none with money!If you're selling it is solid gold,if you are buying-pure lead.Oh well,next year it will be 31 years old and maybe the collecters will want it.
Time to go look at the leaky kitchen roof.Depressing as hell when you think that I just put 4 gallons of tar on to fix the leaks. When it leaks I can't fix it,when the sun shines it's as good as any man's roof.(Pa Kettle)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nina said...

Papatoes,
We are glad that Mr. Cheeseball didn't go through too much trama, and that he forgave you right away.

Nina & Jimmy

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home