Birdbrain

Warped humor and twisted time along with birds

Name:
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Where Have I Been?

At the hospital.Every day for the last month.It was the hardest time of my life. To watch the one person in the world that has always been there for me die,return,then lie in a hospital bed thinking I double crossed her.She was terrified thinking that "this is it" a lump on a bed with no chance of recovery.The full time sedative was causing amnesia,so no matter how many times I told her that was not the case,she forgot.After 5 days I had the doctors stop the sedative and wake her up. This was so necessary to let her know that she could recover and that I didn't authorize the tubes.The chanfe was instant and obvious.Her love of life kicked back in and she started to improve almost instantly.
It is now a month later and she is home-with a tracheotomy but home.Every day is a little better,a little stronger.
Now we start to change our lifestyle.For the better.I think we will do a lot more just for fun as well.Day trips,picnics,and fishing eventually.





































e

2 Comments:

Blogger rama said...

Hullo

Glad to have stumbled upon your blog.

Please visit my blog at:

cuckooscall.blogspot.com

best

rama
calcutta

5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two are one, Al...Zways, my love

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home